Conference (EASR) Panel: 'The European Experience and the Concept of Religion'
The Research Centre organizes a panel 'The European Experience and the Concept of Religion' at the 9th annual conference of the European Association for the Study of Religions (EASR), Messina, Italy, 14-17 September 2009. The session is held on 15 September, at 9 a.m.
Papers and participants:
* The European Concept of Religion and the Idea of a Hindu Nation (Marianne Keppens)
* The Indian Religion by Any Other name (Raf Gelders)
* 'Nature' and 'Religion' in Coeurdoux's and Ward's Accounts of India (Philippe Bornet)
* Conversion, Religion and the Protestant Reformation (Sarah Claerhout)
* 'Religion' and the European Conception of Human Nature (Jakob De Roover)
Lecture / Presentation / Debate | Conference / Congres / Symposium (Humanities)
Tue, September 15th 2009